Many of you have kindly inquired about a reopening date for the Museum. Unfortunately, Covid numbers have continued to escalate and we remain in a holding pattern.
Read our full policy statement here.
Miniatures Store at the Dollhouse Museum
Come and Look Around
There is never a charge for a visit to the Miniatures Store, which is located in the spacious lobby of the Museum. The shop is fully stocked with a marvelous selection of furniture, accessories, fixtures, and building components in all price ranges. From four packed bargain shelves where miniature furniture is under $5, to the finer signed artisan pieces, the miniatures shop has something to fit every dollhouse need.
Some of the merchandise you will find in the shop includes:
- Wallpaper and flooring
- Windows, doors, railings, stairs, trim
- Electrical and lighting fixtures
- Dolls including Heidi Ott and Caco
- Prepared and packaged foods
- Dishes, glasses, pots, pans and kitchen
- Bedroom, bathroom accessories
- Furniture from Bargain up to Bespaq
- Artisan items
- Carpet and rugs
- Numerous 1.00 drawers and baskets
- Nursery and miniature toys
- Miniature Christmas and holiday
- Contemporary & vintage wood houses
- Smaller scale houses
- Plants, pots, vases and outdoor items
- Furniture kits, both new and vintage
- Vintage metal dollhouses
And much, much more!
The museum is dedicated to providing great service and personal attention to our walk-in clientele; we are sorry, but we don’t do any online sales.
Miniatures Store hours are the same as Museum hours. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Discover, both credit and debit.
Tuesday ~ 11-5:00
Wednesday ~ 11-5:00
Thursday ~ 11-5:00
Friday ~ 11-5:00
Saturday ~ 11-5:00
Closed Sundays & Mondays
(We close for snow days.)
Christmas Eve and Day
New Year's Eve and Day
Adults ~ $9
Seniors ~ $8
Kids 4-12 ~ $7
Under 4 ~ Free
344 Swope Drive
Danville, KY 40422
Map: click here